This week we get to worship in our homes. We’ve prepared a short teaching video and reflection questions for you, whether you’re watching at home, on the road, or with family and friends. Let’s share the joy of this season.
After you’ve had a chance to watch and discuss, we’d love to hear from you on Facebook. Comment or share the video and tell us – What stood out to you? What were you glad to hear today? Thanks, and enjoy!
Special thanks to Ivy B Photography for the assistance with shooting this video.
Watch: @Home Worship, Christmas Eve 2017
1. For Fun: John mentioned a couple of Christmas songs. Do you have a favorite (or least favorite) song this time of year?
2. What immediately stood out to you in today’s teaching? What did you need to hear most?
3. What do you think about the C.S. Lewis quote that God cannot give us happiness apart from himself? What are some implications of this?
4. When everything on earth is as it is in heaven, what’s one specific change for which you’ll be thankful?
5. How can you be a person who helps the sacred crash into the secular? (i.e. help God’s kingdom come?)
Remember – We want to hear from you! Comment or share the video and tell us – What stood out to you? What were you glad to hear today?